Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.039 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47

Any advice please

for 19 år siden 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
thank you, You are correct. I really don't want to do it, I just almost feel as though it's my destiny. I have been thinking about it constantly. I have access to it. But, I would really love to be able to change my thoughts and feelings. I am spiritual, and have asked God for help. Maybe, that is why I am here on this site right now. I just feel soooo incredibly trapped. I do not think inpatient is an option for me, being that I currently sell an anti-depressant. I think it would ruin my job, probably ruin my marriage (we need my income to pay the bills), and from what I understand short-term disability is only a percentage of your paycheck. Not to mention the stigma associated with admitting to all who know me what's really going on with me. I do appreciate your reply though. Thank you! Good luck to you with the Zoloft. Hopefully it will help.
for 19 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am the oppossite......one sister, that would prefer me out of her life. Parents dead. No close friends. My cat is my main concern.....how sadis that. I've researched suicide methods alot, and decided to overdose on barbituates. Problem is getting the. Suicide is a shelfish act, but i beleive it takes alot of courage to do it. It is not easy to act on such a desire to end your life. Your background should help you.....have you thought of a inpatient facility? As for me...I started taking Zoloft again...only been two days. But I am soooooo tired of feeling this way. First physc. appt. hopefully tomorrow. Don't know what to tell you....I have always understood suicide and wouldn't fault anyone for it....it's your life. But, the thing is, they say, if you "reach out' you really don't want to do it. Keep in touch.
for 19 år siden 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I really need help and would appreciate any. I am suffering with extreame MDD right now, and am having several immediate problems. I have a family history of MDD (grandmother, mother, sister and myself). My grandmother jumped off a bridge and committed suicide when my mother was two. My sister has been inpatient twice for it. I lived with it up until recently with no major/severe issues. However, the older I get, the worse the disease seems to get. I am 29 right now. I went to my primary care doctor in September and asked to be put on medication. I also convinced my mother to ask her doctor for depression medication in December. Both my mother and sister seem to be doing fine now. However, it is a completely different story for me. I felt better for a little while after going on medication. But, now am feeling worse than I have ever felt in my entire life. I really need immediate help. I know that most of you would say call someone, or go to the hospital, etc.... The problem is that I know all of the right things to do because I have two degrees in Psychology and have worked as a mental health counselor. I currently sell depression medication for a pharmaceutical company. Thus, admitting that I am crazy and suicidal to people that I know or on record where people could find out does not seem to be an option for me. Which is why I have come here. I need to know what I can do to ease my deep pain and refrain from ending my life, and hopefully get better without going through the regular channels. I feel very much that this is how my grandmother must have felt right before she jumped. I just feel soooooo trapped and desperate because I am the one that is suppose to help everyone else, be responsible and take care of everything. But, the weight is getting to much to bear. I know how hurt my family would be if I were to commit suicide and that is pretty much the only thing that is stopping me. I really don't want to screw them up that much more. Please let me know if you can see any solution to this problem.

Læser dennne tråd: