Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.038 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47

Rd Man The Quit and all the Stories

for 18 år siden 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HMMMMM I am off on another long day. I was just reading from the pages and pages here and this stuck out: [quote] Thanks all of you out there,hope you are all doing well. There are some of you I miss, miss a lot and I will keep coming here and looking. I really do miss the connection as tenuous and perhaps unreal as an internet connection can be. One foot in front of the other, we get to choose. Choose if we are going to plod and shuffle along in a daze of misery or choose to dance, skip and move with joy. Right now I am choosing the joyful side. [/quote] This was from day fifty and I am going to use it as my underlying script for the day. Hell if I get to choose I might as well choose the really good stuff. Cheers, I hope you all have a joyful and dancing kind of great smoke free day! (no matter what!) Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 158 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,167 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1185 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
for 18 år siden 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOW I haven't posted onto this thread in a really, really long time. I have been feeling emotional today and I have looked and lurked here at the SSC. I thought that I might post some words of encouragement and hope for those who are hurting and struggling. There really is away through. Last night I was finally introduced to an aquaintance who I had spoken to and been introduced to right at the beginning of my quit. That person, in a very personal and real way, opened a door to me and really brought me to a place where I suddenly felt human and could relate to this site, my quit, my actions and my emotions with some real and true humanity. Thank You Rusty for "talking" to me I felt so seen and so taken in by you that I have felt that "conversation" all day. Even though it was about cherry pie. To the other long time quitters who are there for me. Thank You. To the newbies yes yes yes it does get better and the clouds and sky will open. Because we are all different, it will be in different ways. For me it was simply an invitation to reveal some more of myself. I hope that for you it is in such a lovely and gracious way. Thanks Hummy for the treasure map, Shevie for the clear speak, N2K of your great pictures, Lady, Island Girl, Hummy, Duffis, and all you leaders and all the rest of you in the far off land of the VIP club and beyond Thank You and bless you for all you bring. It is great to feel human again and what a great place to add to this thread, this saga of how one man has quit a really really big big habit and shifted his life to get something way different. Now I need to post this really quick before something changes my mind, my heart will remember and my mind will cloud this gauranteed. Love Peace and Joy to you all thanks everyone for reading. Phillip PS Tomorrow I will be at 150 days of NOOOOOO SMOOOOOKING there will be a party! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 149 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,993 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1117.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
for 18 år siden 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on your continued success Phillip. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 431 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,631 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1508.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 38 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
for 18 år siden 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What a journey. You have come so far. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 380 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,616 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1330 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 33 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
for 18 år siden 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey, Phillip. This is such a great thread, a must-read, IMO. Like Lady said, what a journey. And Rusty's great, isn't she? :) Tomorrow is party day! I'll do what I can between boss visits! ;) Shevie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 419 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,397 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1592.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 78 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
for 18 år siden 0 989 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
RD man - your journey has been a pleasure to watch. I was off on my one year reward for much of your critical time, but every time I checked in, there you were plodding along. Now it no longer seems like plodding, but rather a soaring. Soaring to the successful quit, the heights of freedom, the end of addiction. You are one of those "behind me" whose posts I always read. You may be "young" but you are an inspiration to not only those following in your footsteps, but those of us who have gone before. Thank you. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/15/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 466 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,650 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1631 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 64 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
  • Quit Meter

$797,177.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5700 Hours: 4

Minutes: 11 Seconds: 9

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

for 18 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
River, Thanks for bumping this up. It is important to realize that when we share, others can learn. We thank you for sharing your stories over this journey :) Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.
for 18 år siden 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Riverdale Man, Keep up the great quit. You are doing fantastic. Melanie _________________ The SSC Support Team
Riverdale Man, Keep up the great work, you are doing fantastic. Take Care, Melanie __________________ The SSC Support Team
Riverdale Man, Congratulations on 14 days smoke free! You are doing a great job! Great to hear about your swimming! Keep it up! A great way to keep your mind off smoking is to get active. Keep us posted on your success! Enjoy your new healthy life! Take Care, Melanie _____________________ The SSC Support Team

Læser dennne tråd: