Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.037 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47, JJuarbe

Finished the 16 session Program

for 17 år siden 0 189 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Gabbi. It is so nice to hear from you. I am glad that you have found someone to share your life with. How are the kids? Are they getting excited about Xmas. I remembering discussing Xmas last year. What a difference a year makes. How about we talk on CBT at 1:00pm Sunday @ Sydney time, which would make it Saturday 6:00pm, Vancouver, Canada time. I look forward to speaking with you. Sharon
for 17 år siden 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sharon how are you doing now? I hope you are well.I had a major setback 2 nights ago and got really bad but i have met this fantastic guy who is helping me through it.I would love to get on chat buddies with you im on sydney daylight savings time so i will check in everyday let me know what time is best for you.I hope your family is all well and i hope we can chat soon. love Gabbi..
for 17 år siden 0 189 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Gabbi, It must be the time of the year as I am thinking about starting the program again myself. I can feel things slipping away from me and I feel ike I did two years ago when I got a virus for 3 weeks, my Mum got really sick and that was the beginning of my downward spirl. I don't have the confidence in myself to make the right decisions and I am so afraid of going back to where I was last year, not being able to leave my house or even have a door or window opne. Work is causing so much stress at the moment. My boss says she's support but her actions don't show support. I am glad that your kids are doing better and I am sorry that you are not. You are a strong woman and I know that you will get through this. Are you still playing netball? Do you get any time to yourself? Does your husband take the kids at all? We must talk on the CBT Buddies. Are you on Sydney time and when is a good time to connect. Take care and love to all Sharon
for 17 år siden 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Sharon, How are you?? Good to hear things have been going ok for you..I hope all is still well.. wish i could say the same i have been struggling to keep up the front i may start the program again and see if that helps..Leaving my husband was the best thing i did the kids are so much happier without the tension at home though i must say its hard work.. My husband has been stalking me he comes around some nights and tries to see inside i have caught him a couple of days ago and it scared the hell out of me i just dont know what he's capable of.Then just the past few days i have been crying heaps and just feeling miserable and i just want to run away i think about leaving lots the responsibility of all this is overwhelming.And the loneliness is hard to cope with.But anyways i fought my way out of this before i will do it again just need the motivation to do it.. I hope to talk to you soon.Take care.Gabbi.
for 18 år siden 0 189 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Gabbi, Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. It was great to hear from you. I am so happy that you are on your own with the kids. Has it made a difference in how you feel? I know that you would still have quite a bit of stress with your kids, but I would imagine it would be a different kind of stress that what you were facing living with your husband. All in all, how are you doing? How are the kids? Things here are going okay. I am back at work full time but I am to work one-day at home, which really seems to help. My kids are finally back at school. I have been seeing another therapist through my works employee assistance program. I really liked her, but this was only a short-term solution. I know all of my problems, but I don't know if I need a therapist to help me through it. I will have to wait and see how things go. Take care and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Sharon
for 18 år siden 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sharon i am so sorry i havnt been here for you i have had so much going on i have finally left my husband and moved back into town i know i will be better off in the long run but its very scary all the same. So tell me all that has been going on i have missed talking with you and i hate the fact that things arnt going well for you but you will get back on top of it again you are strong and with our support i know you will get through it.lets organise a time to chat on the instant messaging so we can catch up ok.take care.Gabbi.
Thanks Danielle. Gabbi: How are you doing? I haven't heard from you in such a long time. Things here are not going as well as I thought they would. I am finding that my depression is taking hold again and I don't know what to do. I am so scared of going back to where I was before. I am going to a support group now and I am looking to do some group therapy. Take care - Sharon
for 18 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sharon, Why don't you rework through some of our program tools? I must commend you, you are continually challenging yourself to meet new and bigger goals. Although your holiday didn't go as well as planned, focus on the positive of the trip. Take what you learned from this experience and start thinking of your next challenge. Check back soon, Danielle _____________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
I have been going to a support group once a week for the past couple of weeks. I am finding it is helping me for a short period of time. I go on a Tuesday and by Thursday I am back to where I was before. I attempted to go away for a holiday with my family but it was a disaster. It made me realize that I am not as far along as I though I was. I am slipping further and further into the depression and I am finding it is really taking hold again. I am so aware of where I was last year with the anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia that I vowed I would never go back to that place, but it is really hard to keep it together.
for 18 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sharon, Thanks for keeping us posted. Don't forget we are always here if you feel you need additional support. Danielle ______________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team

Læser dennne tråd: