Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.040 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: jujub1, mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning

my daughter needs help

for 20 år siden 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am a very concerned mom that wants to do all the right things to help my daughter. She is 11 years old and is in a major deppressive state. We were going to private counseling but that just wasn't enough. She is a beautiful, smart, athletic person, but for about a year now - she isn't interested in any of her "normal" activities. She keeps all her feelings bottled up. She cuts herself. There is about 15 cuts across her wrist and about 20 on other parts of her arm. Right now she is in a phsychiatric hosp. They started her on Zoloft about a week ago, but she is so tired now. I would do anything in the world for my daughter - but I don't know what to do. If anybody is or has been through the same things - PLEASE help me. What helped you? Do parents need to insist that she talks? Is there other drugs that don't make you so tired? Why does she cut herself? What can I do about it? Do I need to take everything out of her room that might cause harm? Or do allthese things make it worse?

Læser dennne tråd: