Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.037 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47, JJuarbe

Feeling terrible

for 9 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jayce,

First of all congrats on your quit. That is amazing that you have not have cravings. The symptoms you are describing do sound extreme. Some or all of them can be related to quitting but it is hard to say for sure considering you just had a severe reaction to the gum. Have you asked your doctor about the symptoms? 
Ashley, Health Educator
for 9 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
smoked a pack a day for 10 years. In March decided to switch to Vuse...in July decided to just chew Nicorette...had what I think was a pretty severe allergic reaction to Nicorette. Felt awful, heart palps, severed edema, a visit to the ER with a chest X-ray and eEG showed perfect health. Had Lyme tests and blood work multiple times...all clear. 8 days ago, decided to stop chewing the gum so basically went cold turkey. I have never felt so crappy before. My legs hurt, my entire body is swollen (scale up 10lbs since I started chewing a month ago), head in a fog, crazy bloody nose yesterday. It's really been awful. Are these all common withdrawal symptoms? I have been giving myself semi panic attacked because I keep thinking something is genuinely wrong..although the doctors have not found anything. Please help if you've had any of these symptoms. The only good thing is I have absolutely ZERO craving for a cigarette.

Læser dennne tråd: