Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.037 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47, JJuarbe

You have a Choice

for 8 år siden 0 361 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN NOW..
for 12 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great positive thinking!

Make the right choice!

Josie, Health Educator
for 12 år siden 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Like Sugar Ray Leonard said, "I find it's just as easy to think positive than to think negative." Thanks Lainey.
for 12 år siden 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Each day is a choice for all of us. We have the choice to smoke or stay smoke free. We have the choice to be free of addiction or we have the choice to give in to the addiction. We have the choice to take back our life, or we can give in to nicotine and let it kill us. We have the choice to be positive rather than negative, we have the choice to be proactive rather than reactive. We have the choice to get our freedom or be chained to cigarettes forever. We have the choice to give in to one craving or to fight back and say "never again".
Every day is a choice and as you move forward in your quit, each day you get a little bit braver, more alive, healthier, stronger, smarter, and more free as you make your way. You can be quit for life. That's all it is, is a choice. Choose wisely. I choose NOT to smoke today!

Læser dennne tråd: