Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.038 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47

blah

for 16 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wildcat, EXCELLENT! So proud of you! If the HR is looking for a model to follow, most hospital HR have a standard in place that is quite reasonable. Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
for 16 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
one week done and lots more to go! I am getting used to the regular movements but that darn deposit stamp makes enough noise to wake the dead. Oh!!! I made a really BIG leap of faith yesterday. CNN had an article about germs in the work place ... and after my initial panic!!! I submitted a suggestion to the HR people. They liked my idea and will review it. It is a request to set up guidelines for employees who are sick; should they stay home or come spread their germs in my face? As it is now in one department the boss wants you only if you are 100% productive and another wants your cadaver in your seat ;p, The last time I submitted an idea, the IS boss accused me of being lazy and :blush: the rest is not for polite company. So I feel like I ACCOMPLISHED something. I had a concern and I voiced it. It has become a chance for monetary compensation!
Wildcat, Excellent thought challenging! Way to turn it around! Now practice, practice, practice :) Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
oups wrong button... Seriously, the benefits... There are less feelings of frustration and persecution. They are not noisy to drive me nuts! Energy going in whywhywhy mmmmeeeeeeeeee ...??? oh they are sssooo!!! i hate and this and that and ooohhh... I can see that there are more long term benefits that short-term discomforts. And the short-term discomforts are of my making. the long-term ones are to be made and maintained by the group and should be less energery-consuming for me. In a few days I will be installed in my codo-minimum desk (my previous desk-space was my cottage in the suburbes). I will be less sentitive to everyones regular noise - breathing, stamping, sipping, and moving around. I will be more attuned to the dynamics and be able to ignore most of the conversations (if that christmas chair ever arrives at princesse's house and all 6 of her better friends and 11 other lesser friends will ask for up-dates at the same time!). and by looking at the more positive aspects of this situation I have begun to teach me mind to look at other posibilities in the rest of my life -including my crazy promise to go to the bain-libre with my son each week before his swim class :eg:
hey!! :confuse: what happened to the "take it easy" and the "that was a lot of effort you deserve some simple pleasures" ??? :) ;p
Wildcat, Good thought challenging! How will you directly benefit from these interactions? Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
eh dL. I am sore from a drug reduction. Withdrawl is "flu-like" symptomes. But they make everything else more irritating! Hi Danielle, The negative me would say NOTHING! This is a horrible place to sit, in the middle of traffic, and the noisiest place on the face of the planet! The positive me says the place is excellet to bring the team into a better cohesion! I will see my teammates' day and they mine. we will better comprehend and share work this way. I just need to get used to the new dynamic and become less sensitive to having people so close to me. I have to give my emotional-self time to adapt. I still want to have a tantrum! boomboomboom!!!
Wildcat, Sorry to hear you're having a rough day. Happens to all of us. What can you do to improve the situation? Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
for 16 år siden 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wildcat! You're home now! Sleep on it and tomorrow tell the boss that you want another chair as this one is uncomfortable and breaks your concentration on the work... and could you have your old desk back? Even if the answer is no you can still get yourself a seat and backrest from the pharmacy ( Obiform?) and make the damn thing work for you... You have my sympathy ...
:mad: I hate my new seat, my new desk. I want to go home. I am sore and miserable.

Læser dennne tråd: