Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.037 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47, JJuarbe

PMS and depression

for 3 år siden +1 19 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi

I do not normally struggle with depression but lately I have been feeling super down during my time of the month. This is not normal for me. I know other women have mood swings during their periods and I wanted to hear from women who were able to manage their pms symptoms. I know alcohol impacts my mood and I still continue to drink but even when I am not drinking very much I still get extreme mood swings. I just basically hate my life for a week and think everything is terrible and then after the week I feel normal again. I talked to my doctor about it and they gave me some information and talked about medications. I don't really want to take medications so I really just wanted to hear from others and what is working for them. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Normally I would just tough it out but I feel like my moodiness might be impacting my kids. I want to be a happy mom and not a moody mom. Can any moms or women relate?

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Læser dennne tråd: