Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.040 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: jujub1, mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning

Mild Depression

for 19 år siden 0 45 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
more... i am a social idiot, so going to a couple of parties and feeling fairly good about that is a great success for me. i take a lot of pictures with my digital, so that sort of helps with the small talk interaction thing. people are interesting in what they look like etc., and it gives me something to do rather than just eating and drinking too much. bob
for 19 år siden 0 45 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi I experienced a successful weekend, with a couple of parties, got lots of stuff accomplished at work etc. I continue to be somewhat overwhelmed with life as I think I may have a few too many irons in the fire. If I am depressed now...its only a mild depression. I have certainly been in many deep dark holes previously. I have done three positive things to help myself I have spent some time on this site and the internet researching depression. I write about it, write poetry, journalize etc...sort of letting it all out and relieving the tension. I have admitted to my problem. I have defined my problem. I have looked at Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and I am thinking about my life in a different way. My health is my number one priority, both mentally and physically. Additionally i want to establish my own criteria for success and my personal image. I don't want to judge myself through the eyes of other people. I have worked at increasing my physical activity, eating healthy, drinking lots of water and getting 7 - 8 hours of sleep. As I said I am still anxious and somewhat befuddled at times, so I have to keep working on all of the above to at least mainstain some level of normal. Does anyone elso on this site have the same sort of experience...going from deeper to very mild depression. Could they write about it? I am interested in ways to approach mild depression and tools that we can use to get out of it. i am not on medication. hope to hear from some folks. take care bob

Læser dennne tråd: