Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.040 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: jujub1, mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning

please help

for 20 år siden 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I really do not understand women. The answer your girlfriend gave you was a woman's answer and a woman would have to explain it you if they can. I just feel so sorry for what you have gone through. You seem like such a good honest caring person. I wish i could be a friend and I wished I had a friend like you who would be there for me. I don't have any answers, so forgive me if this reply makes things worse. But I had to say something and could not just walk away either.
for 20 år siden 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i made the mistake of stopping by her place sat. night. i walked in, the whole placed was redecorated. i didn't even recognize th place i just left a month ago. i told her from the bottom of my heart how i felt. i asked her if she love me? her response"not right now". what the heck does that mean? i asked her if i kept doing my part and continued to give her space if we would end up together? her response" your asking a question for which i have no answer". i was devistated. i left. i ended up spending yesterday in bed feeling flattened. i'm scared and don't know what to do?
for 20 år siden 0 293 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear panicked, I am sorry to hear that. I understand your unconditional love and support for her, but you have to make sure to take care of your own emotional/mental well-being. You can only help her if she accepts the help from you. Just keep posting on the site, we'll help you through this as much as we can. Susanne This message was edited by Susanne on 2-27-04 @ 4:00 PM
no she won't even see or talk to me right now. she says it's too emotional. i just can't take her always abandoning me just because it's easier than dealing with issues. now i'm slippin'.
for 20 år siden 0 293 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi panicked, Welcome to the site. There are many people here on the support group who also have spouses that are dealing with depression. Sorry to hear that things are going this way for you right now. Any chance of the two of you seeing a therapist together? Keep posting your thoughts and concerns, we're here for you. Susanne
been with my girlfriend 3 yrs. we were engaged to be married on the 30th of jan. well we had a heated arguement and called it of just 4 days before. everything was reserved. i am in shock! ruined. she was diagnosed at 12 w/ major dep. now 32. after we said i love you for the first time she explained to me she had it. i made a commitment to her never to leave. since i have known her she always runs when things get complicated. sometimes for a day, a week, even months. she always comes back and says she misses me and shes sorry. i'm left standing there hurting, wondering will i ever see her again? is this a reaction assoc. w/ major dep. it's like she overloads, says thats it and runs. it is killing me. i can't believe what has happened. now i feel like i'm slipping into a dark hole. help!!!!!!!!!it's ripping my heart out:( also her meds are prozac/xanax.

Læser dennne tråd: