Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.040 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: jujub1, mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning

Losing it

for 20 år siden 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am so sorry Leo. I wish I knew something to say. If the meds help, then all I can say is stick to them. I live half way around the world, in the Middle East. I work at a teachers college. I haven't lived in the USA for almost 20 years (originally from Upstate NY) so I can't give any practical advice about it. I am sure that your doctor must be able to make some suggestions about getting your medications and not having to give them up to eat. I am so sorry I cannot help from all the way over here.
for 20 år siden 0 293 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Leo, Welcome to the Depression Center. There are many people here who understand what you are going through. Be sure to make use of the 'tools' on the left of your screen and keep posting on the support group. Take the Depression test on the left of your screen and bring the results to your Doctor. It is important that they know exactly how you have been feeling. Susanne
for 20 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi my name is Leo. I was told i had Bypolar Disorder or asome form of depresstion. i am not sure all i know is that some days i am not who i want to be. I feel sick most of the time and some days i am me. i try to hide my feelings inside but i start to cry when asked about it i say nothing or something in my eye. Lately i seem to feel worst and i don't know what to do. my girlfriend is mad becuase we haven't sleept in the sam bed in a month for more then 3 or 4 hours a night or mad love in 2 months. i have had alot of negative thoughts. i was on meds but it came to the point that we need to pay bills and have food in the house more the driving across the city to see the doctor or renewing my driver lics. some times i just can't find the time to think or thinking to much even this letter has taking me 3 or 4 days to write and copy and paste it in here. i am getting more lost and confused and i think i might have to check myself in to a hospital so i can get help. i don't know. if you want to write me [url=mailto:llhirond@telus.net]Leo L'Hirondelle[/url]

Læser dennne tråd: