Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.040 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: jujub1, mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning

First time here

for 19 år siden 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hang in there Tarkus! I hope you find the strength to keep all of the negatives at bay in this period of your life. I wish you good luck and all the best for your future!
for 19 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tarkus, Thank you for joining the group. Your story has many truths to it. Please post often as we can all learn from others experiences. Feel free to browse through the site. There are many useful tools and references at your disposal. We have many tests available to you. These tests may help in assessing the situation for you and your doctor. We are always here to help and support, Keep Strong, Josie ____________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team. :)
for 19 år siden 0 13 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
tarkus, Welcome to the site. I'm sorry that you are going through a down time. It's very hard to get through those times, I completely understand. Keep fighting...stay strong and keep reaching out. Don't try to get through it on your own. Don't turn to drinking which is only a means of trying to self medicate and it only makes the depression worse. I hope that the dark cloud will lift soon for you... momofthree
for 19 år siden 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everyone... I've been fighting off depression for about 15 years now and there have been many peaks and valleys along the way - Many challenges... I'm in one right now - Right in the middle of a period of my life where depression is trying to take hold of me.. Fortunately I know myself well enough to recognize that I could fall prey to some poor coping techniques (i.e. lack of sleep and drinking)... Only tonight I discovered this site and this seems a much better way to stave off the onslaught of negativity... I hope I can participate in this forum in a positve way - As much as we need this as a way to spell out our negative thoughts so we can see them for the inaccuracies they really are, this can be a chance for all of us to give voice to the things that are positive in our lives.... I'll be in touch in my dark days and I hope to hear from you in yours... Will (aka Tarkus)

Læser dennne tråd: