Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.039 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47

disorganized

for 19 år siden 0 283 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Josie: thanks for your help...some good ideas...i'm always moving from one task to another...when i get into something i like, i obsess over that to the exclusion of everything else...i'll try writing things down ...and try to come up with an organized approach.
for 19 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bob, Start with one project at a time. Having a monthly calender is a great way to do daily tasks. Give yourself enough time to complete tasks , yet only do a few a day. Monday can be laundry day and garbage day. Concentrate on only laundry and taking out the garbage this day. As the days and weeks go by add to you daily tasks. Once they are written down, you will find it is easier to organize, because you put one task at time. Add to your task list when you are comfortable with the previous tasks. Eventually you will add in bills as the can be paid and you can service your car regularly as it will be part of your calender. Hope this helps, Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
for 19 år siden 0 283 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi one of my major problems is being disorganized...i pick up my mail and lose it in the house. i don't service my car....i don't pay my business bills..eventually i muddle through all this, but of course i am stressed out and always fighting fires....comments..or advice..please

Læser dennne tråd: