Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.039 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47

celebrate success

for 19 år siden 0 283 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
got a couple of pictures in the paper today again, so thats cool and positive. i can spend all my time with my camera and computer...though i have to realize i am a neophyte photographer and have so much to learn. i have a lot of other stuff to deal with in my life, as in the daily routine of operating a business and contributing to the care of a wife and three adult children
ladyblue i too went back to school a few years ago to complete a degree. it wasn't easy and it took some time, but i suceeded...and there was no career promotion or raise or any tangible reward...and it cost me..but i am so glad i did that....and i'm proud of myself for doing it.
for 19 år siden 0 84 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, I went back to school in January and am getting an A in both classes that I'm taking. At my "advanced age" that took a bit of courage especially with my anxiety disorder. That's a good thing I guess.
hi i have some dark days, but i also have some successes. i shoulder a lot of responsibilities, so i must do something right ocassionally. my suggestion is to write about the good things that happen to you...its a small thing ...a small step...and maybe it will help you a little bit..but at least its a small step out of the darkness

Læser dennne tråd: