Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.039 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47

A message of hope

for 19 år siden 0 21 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Becky: You are truly an inspiration and a gem. Because of what you have gone through you are reaching out to others and you are a real blessing to all of us! jo
for 19 år siden 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Becky, I'm so glad to hear that someone has gotten better. That gives me hope that maybe it can happen for me too. I've been better than this before and I know it can happen again. Thanks for giving hope that's what we need! Thanks for taking the time and not forgetting what it was like. God Bless.
for 19 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Becky, Thank you so much for your honesty and for sharing your inspirational story here with us. It really means a lot! Casey __________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
for 19 år siden 0 22 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Becky, I think it is wonderful that you are doing so well. It is very encouraging to know that there is hope to feel good again. The depression you described is exactly how I was feeling. Thanks to a great doctor and medication, I am starting to feel a little better. I am far from where I would like to be, but each day seems to be a little better than the last. I was truely paralyzed. This site has helped me so much. Just to know I can share with others who understand and relate has been so wonderful. Thank you for sharing your story. Bea
for 19 år siden 0 29 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello to all who read this. For about the past month or so I have been suffering with severe depression/anxiety and even a little agorophobia. If you read some of my other posts you will see, I was in a very very bad place. All depressions are different and I will not trivialize what anyone is going through by saying I had the worst depression ever because that is just not true....but for me, it was one of my worst. However, I pushed through...I loved when I didn't want to love...I went to work when I didn't want to work and all I could do was sit and stare at my computer and cry most of the time, i sought help from friends, family, psychologists, and psychiatrists when I thought help was impossible. I must say, I am doing much much better now. I have been prescribed new meds and was scared to death of them, but I trusted my psychiatrist at the time because I didn't know what else to do but now because I know he understands and knows what he is talking about. I won't say I don't ever cry...I won't say I don't ever get discouraged...I won't say the negative thoughts have completely gone away....but what I will say is that it has gotten a lot easier. I enjoy being at work now, I enjoy relaxing at home with my fiance, I enjoy being around friends and family and I even enjoy being by myself again. For so long, it seemed I was so confused...I didn't know up from down, who I loved, what I loved, what I cared about or what really mattered. I would say something or think something and then the next minute doubt it. I never thought I would know who I truly was again. I now look forward to the future, to tomorrow....I don't just look forward to every night when I can crawl in bed, go to sleep and make it go away for a little while. I feel like myself again. I don't feel like a failure for going through this, for being on meds or for reaching out for people when I needed them. If anything, I feel stronger for pushing through...and you all should too. I know if the situation were reversed, which for my friends sake, I hope it never is, I would want to be there for them the same way they were there for me. I'm realizing now that it is human nature to want to help others but also to feel vulnerable and need help too. I remember reading messages like this whe

Læser dennne tråd: