Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.038 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47

humour

for 19 år siden 0 283 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
karen thx...i like the joke..easy to remember and the punch line sorta takes you by surprise...i expected something a bit more risque. bob
for 19 år siden 0 31 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bob- Even through the depression i can always find something to laugh about. in fact, if it weren't for my sense of humor, i would have never made it. That and for the grace of God of course. i don't have any funny stories today but when i'm down i will try to find a silly movie (Airplane! is a favorite) and if i can't find that i try to find some good humor on a website. here's my bad joke for the day- did you hear about the horse that went in and sat down at the bar? the bartender walked over and said "Hey why the long face???" told you it was bad ;)
for 19 år siden 0 283 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi anyone got anything funny to say about depression or thier lives...laughter is supoosed to be the best medicine i have tried laughing out loud and smiling at times for no particular reason...when i know i am alone!! bob

Læser dennne tråd: