Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.038 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47

Feeling Low

for 19 år siden 0 283 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi unrequitted perhaps you have to analize your thoughts a la cognitive behaviour therapy, if you think someone doesn't want to be with you. perhaps you have to question that assumption. i think people pull us out of our depression. they force us to react positively, to some degree. of course if they are perpetually negative, like my wife then that's not so cool. sorry i don't know anything about TMS or Harvard. take care bob
for 19 år siden 0 149 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today I am just feeling tired and low, low on energy. I have recently read a book about alternative therapies, and apparently Harvard has done studies on people with depression and they have a measurably lower level of life energy going on in the frontal left lobe of the brain. Does anybody know what that part of the brain controls, and have you tried TMS on the brain to stimulate energy flow to diminish low feelings? Today, out of the blue, I just felt down and found it hard to smile around others. I just didn't feel Like smiling. I feel like it is beyond my control. The only thoughts I could identify preceeding this blue period was that someone I was with did not really want to be around me. Maybe because I was already blue? Just blue-grey today...

Læser dennne tråd: