Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.040 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: jujub1, mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning

Anticipatory Anxiety

for 19 år siden 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi lynneb, Thanks for sending us your concern. With the Panic Program, there is not really a right or wrong way to complete it. You can make it work to fit your personal situation. Just enter the information as you feel it relates most to you. If you have any further questions please contact us directly via the feedback section of our site. Casey ________________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
for 19 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello -- I'm new here but have been browsing lately and have found some threads very helpful. I have been following the Panic Program and using the Diary but I have concerns because my problem doesn't seem to "fit" with ratings. I believe I had panic attacks several months ago, and one two or three occasions I had to leave the situation (work). However, at the present, I do not avoid any situations and have not had to leave a situation in months. But, I am CONSTANTLY thinking about my anxiety and dread most situations. I can't seem to turn it off, even though I don't seem to have all the physical symptoms associated with panic attacks. It's more of a constant unease, unrest and sadness at how terrible it feels. The Diary asks that you rate "attacks" but I can't differentiate attacks from my constant state of mind. Any advice from the moderators? Is the panic program right for me?

Læser dennne tråd: