Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.040 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: jujub1, mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning

Chest Pains

for 19 år siden 0 37 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi I am suffering form Anxiety and panic disorder for 14 years, i have all the symtoms you can think of. Chest pains have been around for while, i too have been to the doctor for check-up, recently i had an eccho and holter done, my pain start from the right then go over to the left,it is so bad sometimes i feel dizzy or want to faint, then it will go away. i go to my family doctor all the time. sorry we are all in this state. it is so hard sometime to understand anxiety. take care
for 19 år siden 0 151 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi Magster The fear of "heart problems" is one of the main triggers for most anxiety/panic attacks. Generally as you have said a trip to the ER proves that it is anxiety related. The best book I have found that totally explains the symptoms and feelings associated with panic is "Hope and Help For Your Nerves" by Claire Weekes. She is a pioneer in the treatment and cure of panic/anxiety and associated problems. Once you know (after the Docs give u an all clear on heart problems) that nothing is wrong with your heart then you need to learn not to fear these feelings. You are not alone with these feelings.
for 19 år siden 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Magster, Welcome to The Panic Center. Fellow members should be responding to your post about the chest pain you have been experiencing soon. This support group is full of supportive individuals who may be able to help you answer some questions regarding panic and anxiety. Please feel free to roam the site at your own pace. If you look to the left of the screen under "TOOLS" you will find many supportive tests. These tests are not diagnostic tools and are not a replacement or substitute for a physicians advice. The purpose of these tests is to prepare you with information that you can present to your physician. When youre finished the test, you can either print your Final Report or email it directly to your doctor. We also have developed a Panic Program. This program is 12-weeks and involves the tools mentioned above. Each session is based on the previous session, so we strongly advise that you work slowly through the program and not jump ahead. If you have any questions or concerns with our "TOOLS" you can contact our support department at support@paniccenter.net. Take care and we hope to hear from you soon. Casey _____________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
for 19 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone! This is my first time here. I was just wondering if anyone else out there gets chest pains and what do you do not to freak out. I've been to the ER several times thinking I'm having a heart attack. Of course I'm not but it's so scary I think the doctors at times don't know what they're talking about. The feeling comes from right behind my lower sternum and it's a quick squeeze like feeling. It's not a feeling that is continous; it comes and goes and depending how bad a panic about it will determine how bad it gets and how long it stays. Can anyone relate? Thanx! Magster.

Læser dennne tråd: