Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.040 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: jujub1, mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning

Something else causing dizziness

for 20 år siden 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have the exact symptoms I feel lightheaded and at times on the verge of losing conciousness, and like you cannot believe that something is NOT phisically wrong with me. I have been taking Celexa and Xanax and I have OK days but it has not stopped the lightheadeness. I am hoping that this program will help me and I am also working with my therapist. I think like you I would feel better if I beleived that it is all in my head but cannot stop thinking I have some serious illness; which of course only causes the anxiety to worsen.
for 20 år siden 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, I'm a 37 y/o female with no prior history of anxiety or panic attacks. I have TMD and allergies. I've had alot of facial pain, pain in my sinuses and jaws. My ears feel as if they haven't popped in months and my head is stuffed up. I quit taking Allergra, now I'm using sudafed and Flonase. I went to an ENT and had a CAT scan done, nothing remarkable. So, he couldn't, wouldn't do any other testing to see if my problem is inner ear related. I have a feeling that I am listing to one side and lose my balance. I hate this dizzy feeling, it's driving me nuts. My theory is that the dizziness has led to anxiety and then caused me to have a horrible panic attack. I thought I was having a heart attack at the time. I was getting this feeling, like fainting I guess, it would wash over me. I've been feeling better, fri and sat., now today I am really stuffed up, not feeling the anxiety-fainty feeling, but feel spacey. In the last month my life has gone downhill. I had to quit my p/t job, I was having problems going out to the store and I can't find any relief for my ears and sinuses. I spoke with a psychologist, he said I was depressed and gave me Effexor, that stuff knocked me for a loop and I won't take another one. I'm taking 0.25 mg of Xanax a day,in the eve's. I would like to quit taking it, not sure if I would have withdrawal sypmtoms with that low of a dose or not. Anyone else have anxiety caused by something physical? I am also taking Flexerill for my TMD before I get fitted with a bite guard.

Læser dennne tråd: