Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.040 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: jujub1, mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning

Morning Anxiety

for 20 år siden 0 377 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mine is night. About an hour after I lie down. Without fail. I can have a great day....but every single night, I know it is going to happen. Makes me hate going to bed and looking forward to mornings.
for 20 år siden 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I also have anxiety as soon as I wake up. I have an awful time in the morning and I believe my body has gotten on a schedule of morning anxiety. I have been trying to break that cycle, but it is hard. Just when I thought I was doing a little better, I found out by taking an ultrasound of the heart that I have fluid around my heart. It's not enough to remove and the dr. says it is not effecting my heart. I had a serious of blood tests done to find out what is causing this but have no results back yet. This week waiting for the results have been awful. I have had to attacks of dizzyness and 100% anxiety. It has been awful.
for 20 år siden 0 154 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Philip I had the same problem when I was on Paxil and xanax. Did you notice this before you were on the medication? A doctor told me that Xanax can cause this because it brings you up higher so quickly. What goes up Quickly comes down quickly .
for 20 år siden 0 200 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Phillip, the mornings are the worst for me, too and I think I know why. In the morning you have the whole day ahead of you, you don't know what's going to happen and it can be scary wondering how your day will go. I always find that the later it gets, the better I feel. Same thing when I first get to work, the first few hours are bad, wondering if I'm going to be able to drive all night, but then it usually gets much better toward the end. I just got up a little while ago and I'm sitting here right now with my coffee, obsessing about how I'm going to get everything done today!!!! I know it will all be fine and this feeling will pass, that's what I have to keep telling myself! You aren't alone in this feeling at all!
for 20 år siden 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi philip, i have a lot of anxiety, feel like i'm going crazy, feel nervous a lot. in the morninig it is usually worse. i don't have the secret but try to limit or have no caffeine. use deep breathing and visualization to relax, have you tried the panic program on this site?
for 20 år siden 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Interested in hearing from others who may relate. I started having panic attacks in February and have been taking Paxil CR 12.5 mg for about 5 weeks and Xanax as needed, currently about .5 mg once a day. The worst time of day for me is the mornings. I seem to always wake up feeling anxious. The anxiety usually last all morning. If I do have a panic attack is will be in the morning. The Paxil has been helping. If I have a panic attack it doesn't seem as intense, unpleasant but not unbearable. The Xanax helps, I usually take it in the mornings. By afternoon and evening, I feel fine and not at all anxious. I almost dread waking up anymore because I know as soon as I open my eyes I will start to feel anxious. It is not as if a dread going to work or leaving the house, in fact work has been pretty stress free recently. I was just wondering if others felt this way and what I could do to help alleviate this morning anxiety. Thanks.

Læser dennne tråd: