Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.040 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: jujub1, mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning

having a bad day

for 21 år siden 0 1062 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Pond. You've expressed the fear well. Catastrophic thinking can lead to panic attacks. But what if you have a terrific day? Allow those positive thoughts in. Counter the negative suggestive thoughts. They do not have to dictate your day. Do you have some method of relaxing? Box breathing? Relaxation tapes? Can you take a little nap to realign yourself? You've been doing well. Today can be a good day too. Allow yourself to think it can be. You can do this. Keep posting. It may help.
for 21 år siden 0 45 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
recently ive been fine and dealing with all thats been thrown in my face. today i got up not feeling to well, then i started to feel the terror inside me, this is the day, im going to lose it etc.. i have done what i needed to do with the postive thoughts etc.. but i hate this feeling, it brings it all back and makes me depressed. it scares me thinking im going to die today, im a bad person, im going to lose it, feelings of unreality ( spaced out, nothing is real), headaches, and to cap it feeling depressed. can any one give me any words of encouragement please in need of understanding thank u bern

Læser dennne tråd: