Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.040 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: jujub1, mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning

About the Panic Cycle

for 22 år siden 0 1062 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Suzy. Yes, you can put it on your desktop. The booklet is really intended for those people who don't have frequent access to the Internet. If you sign up for the online program, you can do it on site and it will be saved for you. You can always print it out your results at a later date. In another thread you began to discuss things relating to the panic cycle, the obligation and the 'what if' thoughts. This is the forum for that. As more people sign up for the program, we hope that this forum will really bring out a lot of such discussion. -- Anne-Marie, Site Administrator
Hi Suzy. Yes, you can put it on your desktop. The booklet is really intended for those people who don't have frequent access to the Internet. If you sign up for the online program, you can do it on site and it will be saved for you. You can always print it out your results at a later date. -- Anne-Marie, Site Administrator
for 22 år siden 0 77 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ann-Marie. I hve had panic disorder and depression for about 6-7 years now and on meds that agree with me, an keep them under control. If I find myself in a position that brings wone on regardless of my meds, I use Zanax as a back-up. The feeling I get when I know a PA is coming on, is tingling in my feet and gradually works up till my whole body is in the panic stage. I find deep beathing and full concentration on something (anything) helps til it has passed.I thought they were caused by a hostage taking situstion in the bank where I worked and didn't suffer on until a year to the date ( and wasn't even thinking about them). I was senet to a phsycologist by my employer and took a leave of abscence on shsort term disability and then long term disability. Also worked with a phichiatrist for over a year and then back to me MD ater he studies up on them. Doing well now but still on meds and trying to slowly cut them back. But if something happens in the family or winter depression sets in, I am back up to full meds again. You sort of have to play aroung with them til you're comfortable with the dose your taking. I don't know if I will ever be over them, as there is no specific trigger for them that I have found yet. I don't have a printer, so can't print out the sheets for the workbook. Is that a problem? Can they be kept in a file with a desktop icon or where would I store them? Thanks for any help. LUV, SUZY.
The Panic Cycle is discussed in Session One of The Panic Program. The Panic Cycle is composed of three components: physical symptoms that affect your thoughts and behaviors, behaviors that affect physical symptoms and thoughts, and thoughts that affect physical symptoms and behavior. You understand begin to understand your own panic cycle when you begin to understand the physical sensations, thoughts, and behaviors that contribute to your panic. This forum has been created to help people begin to understand their personal panic cycle. Does anyone have any questions, comments, or thoughts on how you can begin to detect your panic cycle? -- Anne-Marie, Site Administrator

Læser dennne tråd: