Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.037 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47, JJuarbe

Apologies

for 8 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing. This is so inspiring. You are so strong! And there is no need to apologize; suicidal ideation is extremely common especially when you are dealing with health and mental health issues. It takes courage to talk about. We are required to remove threads like these though as we must urge people to speak with someone on a crisis line or 911 as this tool is not intended for crisis intervention. Please keep us updated on how you are doing. I am so glad to hear you are feeling more positive.

Ashley, Health Educator
for 8 år siden 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'd posted a thread in a very, very dark moment. It's been deleted by the site. However, your comments in response were sent to me. I didn't even realize I'd been responded to. Thank you all!! It was very insensitive for me to not check back a few more times to see that people had responded. And it was irresponsible for me to not post that I've been getting focused help from two caring individuals. I'm still here. I wanted help to live, as opposed to someone who randomly seeks attention by making a threat. I promise my post was not a threat, nor was it attention-seeking. I was begging for help. Thank you Red1, Cardio, Perth, Ashley.  Your thoughtful messages were sent to me. Having an auto immune disorder has complicated my life. Rather than see that not being diagnosed for years had caused me so much trouble, I blamed myself. Now that I am seeing this through different eyes, I have stopped that Black Dog in its tracks, and am working on getting my issues out to look at them more clearly. It's difficult to get to the source(s) of anxiety, without reflecting on some things you are ashamed of. When you poke around that past, sometimes things get larger than life. I hope if/when any of you get to that place of darkness, that you realize it's a sign that you are actually starting to heal, rather than focus on how it feels in that moment. Special thanks to Davit because he saw it for what it was and exposed it. (((((Hugs to all of you))))) Seeking help is so much better than quitting. I believe I will conquer anxiety and depression. The trick is...DONT QUIT!! 

Læser dennne tråd: